Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i decided to return the Pentax i-10.  I liked it and im not sure whether i got a faulty unit but the battery slot cover/flap kept opening by itself and i thought it would go away after a few days :/ and the battery actually didn’t charge well so it’s either the battery that was bad or it was the charger. either way, i charged it for at least 10 hours and it lasted me 30 minutes…..  anyway, I looked around for a different camera I could rely on that was around the same price and found this little cutie aaaaaandd it’s pink!  I looked into the Sony Cybershot S950 and W310 but neither has the Carl Zeiss lens, and they got mediocre reviews so I went with Canon instead.  The Sony’s are good looking and all but the Canon Sd1300 will take better pictures definitely.


No comments: