Saturday, February 19, 2011



i’ve been spending mucho dinero lately but it’s not like it’s on clothes. lol, as if that justifies anything.  well i don’t need to justify myself anyway.  i rather buy electronics/toys than clothes sometimes esp. when there’s nothing nice to buy these days unless my style has changed for the worse but nevermind that.  I just bought this phone, Nokia C3.  I’ve been sick of using touchscreen and wanted to switch to some real keys for a change and i had looked into getting a used Blackberry.  I’ve had 4 different model Blackberrys before and let’s face it the OS is outdated and boring. Everyone and their moms have a Blackberry.  Apps are a joke.  So I decided i wasn’t going to get a pre-owned phone when i can get a new one for equal or less amount of money.  I never used the Blackberry e-mail anyway, and don’t plan on getting a Blackberry data plan so BBM is out of the question (but seriously, just text. Unlimited texting FTW). The BB browser is horrid, and even with OS6 it’s still a little tragic.  If I get a Blackberry again i won’t be using it for what it’s really meant for so there is no point. In comes the Nokia C3. I did quite a bit of research prior to buying it.  I never fancied Nokia devices before because i thought they looked too European but now they look pretty sleek/expensive.  Finland knows what they’re doing.  The C3 is communication device, hence the “C”.  For under $150, it has Wi-fi, Twitter, Facebook, a great browser, & full QWERTY keyboard.  Pretty much everything I need.  I like the design of this phone what’s more is that it’s pink.

No comments: