Tuesday, February 1, 2011

feels like insomnia

I had such a crummy day and I am in the worse mood.  That said, I wouldn’t let anything get in the way of me blogging.  So here goes.


I started Spring semester today (yesterday for my online classes).  For the life of me I don’t know why I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I laid there and tossed and turned until 7AM then that darn alarm came on at 9AM and i had to drag myself up.   Psych Principles was annoying, not the course itself or the professor but the classroom and the people.  I don’t understand why they stuck so many people into that small classroom with desks that look like it came from a high school! So the good news is that class only lasts for a little over an hour. Then off to History and Aesthetics of Still Photo.  I already loved this class even before I got there.  Lo and behold, the professor is a hot British dude. I don’t even care anymore that it’s a 4 hour lecture.  He talked about his photo journalism in England and etc and spoke with such passion.  This class gets extra points for being in a lecture hall with comfy seats and dim lighting as well :)  I wanted to kick myself for wearing flat because i totally forgot i had to go pick up my textbooks from the bookstore and that’s all the way across campus from my last class and I had to park far because there were crazy people fighting for parking everywhere and it’ll be like that for the next 2 weeks. Hello blisters.  And what was up with the shit weather?  It was cold in the morning, then it got super warm, and then it’s cold again.  Stop throwing me off!!!!  I hate sweating and being chilly at the same time.  Ahem.  By now you’re probably wondering why I haven’t taken a much needed nap yet, and I’m wondering the same thing but if i sleep now i will not wake up until after dinner time and I will not be happy about waking up.  I also have to study for quizzes(already) next week and i need to do my online assignments for today and Thursday.  I’m going to bid you farewell for now!


so glad that i came home to a treat my bf got me for me ^_^ he sure knows the way to my heart.

No comments: