I hope everyone had a Chinese New Year that was full of wonder and joy! I myself had a really swell time which totally contradicted my expectations. My family was extra nice to me which was kind of surprising. It’s not like they’re usually mean but they like to give me “constructive criticism” which can be hurtful. I love every single one of them though, because I know that they really do care deep down. Deep deep down :p They didn’t even care that I wore all black. I didn’t mean to be emo or anything but I just don’t like red on me unless it’s a red coat and I had class prior to going to my grandma’s soooo I really didn’t feel like dressing all festive hehe. I adore my baby cousins so much, they are so precious I could cry! They all wore matching red Chinese outfits lol & my aunt cooked some super delicious vegetarian food. I swear, if I could hire her as my personal chef with her cooking skills, I’d be able to lose 40 lbs. in no time from the healthy but yummy things she could make. Speaking of losing weight, I got the HCG weight loss diet program. They’re hcg drops and it’s suppose to make me feel full and energized so i could follow the 500 calorie diet plan. Wish me luck guys…
oh i wanted to post pictures tonight but i’m really tired so i’m going to relax and watch My Princess :)
No comments:
Post a Comment