took a nap earlier and had a dream. an interesting dream.
I was being chased by an unseen monster, through what seemed like an eternal forest. I just kept running and running and running. It’s kind of weird but I felt the anxiousness, the fear, the determination to get away. I was tired, but i finally made it out the forest after what felt like days of running nonstop. After escaping the forest, the monster disappeared and there in front of me was a huge pot of gold. At first I kind of just dismissed it as one of those dreams of me wishing i was rich but after analyzing my it over again, i realized that I was that monster. I was chasing myself. The meaning of my dream is that I am the only person stopping myself from succeeding in achieving my goals and i am the only one that can make myself achieve them. If i want to attain the things that i desire, i have to make the change to do so. I have to keep myself from being lazy, from being distracted and from being discouraged. I need to push myself. The road there will be long and difficult, but at the end it will be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment