Wednesday, January 5, 2011

you know those mean girls you encountered in high school? well i just came across their fb/twitter and just thought of how they haven't changed even years after high school. like what is the point of being such a bitch? this one person in particular always showed rudeness and hatred towards me but she didn't/doesn't even know me, okay she didn't even go to my HS. She's a friend of an ex if you want to call it that. Whenever she saw me at parties she would stare me down or talk shit. i think to myself, what did i ever do to this person? by behaving like that, did it make her feel better about herself? did she treat me that way because she thought she was better than me? hey listen WHORE, you don't even fucking know me. You can pass judgment all you want because everyone fucking does, but you don't have a right to hate me or act upon your judgment. You're a horrible fucking person. I hope you know that.

this is why I’m so glad I don’t live in that area anymore.


i refuse to be like them.  I’m not one to hold grudges because as life goes on I move on.  Why can’t other people do the same?  And it’s not even a grudge to begin with, really.  I honestly don’t know what her problem was.  So she doesn’t like me because of some rumors years ago, maybe she thinks I have a problem with her(from the bottom of my heart, I don’t. I just feel sorry for her, that she still thinks and acts this way), or maybe she hated me so much because she was jealous?  Not to sound conceited but a lot of girls are like that, it’s sad.  I mean I don’t see why she had a reason to be jealous, other than the fact that maybe she had some issues or insecurities about herself plus she walked around with her nose high in the air like she owned everyone and everything..  And I thought I was insecure.  Anyway, it’s so fortunate that I don’t have to see HER and her little friends anymore.  A few of them I do like, because they have always been polite and courteous.  You don’t have to like someone but you don’t have to rude or cruel.  You don’t have to be fake either, just don’t interact with me.  I get it that she considers herself a “gangsta” girl or girl from the hood or whatever but people do grow up some time.  Show a little more class.

No comments: