new semester starts next Tuesday. I can’t explain the amount of not looking forward to I’m having.
everyone’s always so outgoing in class. why can’t they just keep quiet and keep to themselves so I don’t have to feel left out. I bet i’ve come across numerous people who most likely thought I was a bitch but i promise i’m not. i’m just shy and im honestly an introvert. besides, im not there to make friends because i cant keep up with friends. it’d be nice to have a study mate though but people always buddy up to the talkative one. sigh.
my courses seem laid back but i’ve heard that the philosophy professor is an incompetent ego maniac like she’ll delay midterms and come up with random projects out of the blue right before finals and doesn’t care to communicate to students. just great.
i was thinking of adding another class because i only have 4 right now which are History & Aesthetics of Photography, Intro to Philosophy, Principles of Psychology, Psychology of Personality. I’m hoping to get Social Psych as well too but i’m still on waitlist.
No comments:
Post a Comment