Thursday, January 20, 2011

in case you didn't know

Time started: 12:50 AM


Sex: Female


Birthday: September 10, 1987 (age 23)


Siblings: 0


Eye color: brown, occasionally gray and honey


Shoe size: 7


Height: 5’5”


What are you wearing: blue pj shorts and a tee shirt by truly madly deeply from urban outfitters


Where do you live: Irvine, California


Righty or lefty: Righty


Can you make a dollar in change right now: I wouldn’t know, don’t want to check


Who are your closest friends: I don’t have any at the moment because I have desocialized myself but I would say my boyfriend is my close friend, Kat, Thuy etc. although we don’t hang out like we used to I know I can trust them.


Best place for a date? somewhere romantic and intimate, I’d say the beach @ night


Where is your fav place to shop: Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, Forever21, ASOS


Favorite kind of plant: I really don’t have one, I never paid much attention to plants unless they were for landscaping.


Fave Color: Pale pink, white, cream, gray, black


Fave Number: I don’t have one, but I’ll pick 7 for the heck of it


Fave Boys Name: Luka, Mason, Milo, Terran


Fave Girls Name: Hyo Min, Emma, Allie, Yoona, Kaylee


Fave Sport: badminton, baseball, tennis


Fave Month: December


Movies: impossible to list them all. I can’t think of a recent one.


Juice: orange strawberry banana


Finger: index


Breakfast food: eggs & bacon


Favorite cartoon character: Sailormoon


Favorite food: sushi, korean, seafood


Favorite music: kpop, pop, electronic, r&b, indie/alternative



Have you:


Given anyone a bath: not since Michelle stopped allowing me


Smoked: yes but I quit


Made yourself throw-up: quit this too


Gone skinny dipping: twice


Eaten a dog: a hot one


Put your tongue on a frozen pole?: that’s stupid


Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes.


Broken a bone?: No.


Played truth or dare: Yes.


Been in a physical fight: 2nd grade


Been in a police car: came close to but no


Been on a plane: yes


Come close to dying: i thought so many times


Been in a sauna: no


Been in a hot tub: no


Cried when someone died: yes


Cried in school: yes


Fell off your chair: everyday


Wait for someone’s phone call all night: luckily I don’t have to anymore. I live with my bf so forget all of that waiting anxiously.


Saved AIM/Yahoo conversations: no


Saved e-mails: from my school and the bank


Fallen for one of your best friends: yes


Made out with JUST a friend?: yes


Used someone: everyone uses someone. the important thing is for what reason(s)


————————————————————————————————


What is…


————————————————————————————————


Whats your good luck charm? I don’t have one


Best song you ever heard: i always think a song is the best i’ve ever heard until another song comes out that makes me feel the same way.  i guess “Cry” by MBLAQ


What’s your bedroom like: white, sterile, untouched.  My room at my mom’s is pretty pretty though.


Last thing you said: “baby”


What is beside you? my iPhone


Last thing you ate: sandwich


What kind of shampoo do you use?: It’s a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo.  I need it because I dye my hair a lot.


Best thing that has happened to you this year: being alive


Worst thing that has happened to you this year: cut my bangs lol


————————————————————


Have you had…


————————————————————


Chicken pox: no


Sore Throat: yes


Stitches: no


Broken nose: no


—————————————————————————-


Do You.


—————————————————————————-


Believe in love at first sight: no, it’s lust at first sight. how stupid must you be if you think you love someone after the first time meeting them.  Love comes from friendship, love needs time to grow.


Like school: I really fucking hate school. I’d go for pleasure but it bugs me so much how I have to go so I can get a stinkin degree so that I can get a job that pays well.  Hmm but college grads nowadays don’t get much unless they’re lucky.


What schools have you gone to: too many, i’ve even gone to schools in Minnesota lol.


Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars: $URE


If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: Ok TaecYeon and Lee Joon


Who was the last person that called you: no one calls me, like ever.  I’m an SMS person.


Who was the last person you slow danced with: Jackson


What makes you laugh the most?: Jackson


What makes you smile? Jackson, money$, handbags, clothes, phones, food


—————————————————————————-


Last Person..


——————————————————————————


You yelled at: Jackson


Who broke your heart: ex ex bf


Told you that they love you: Jackson


Is your loudest friend: Thien probably lol


——————————————————————————————


Do you/Are You:


——————————————————————————————


Do you like filling these out? yes if the questions aren’t stupid


Do you wear contacts or glasses: glasses for improved vision, contacts for aesthetics


Do you like yourself: some days


Do you get along with your family: most of the time


Stolen anything over $50: yes


Obsessive Compulsive?: TOTALLY


Anorexic?: no, quite the opposite haha


Suicidal? not anymore


—————————————————————————————-


Final questions


—————————————————————————————-


What are you listening to right now? “Cry” - MBLAQ


What did you do yesterday: watched dramas, downloaded music, sang & dance in living room, went to the bank


Have you hated someone in your family: OH YEAH


Got any awards: plenty but I’m not one to brag.  I don’t think my family knows/ever knew about them


What car do you wish to have: Audi TT, Lexus IS C, BMW M3 coupe, Mercedes CLK 63 AMG, Acura TSX. If im on a budget then probably Hyundai Accent 3door.


Where do you want to get married: a beautiful palace


If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?: my OCD, impatience, bad temper, body, laziness.


Good driver: fast but safe


Good Singer: of course. i sing everyday


Have a lava lamp: no it’s tacky


How many remote controls are in your house: 4


Are you double jointed: no


What do you dream about: kpop stars and money


Last time you showered: an hour ago, i took a break from this survey to shower.


Last time you took a bath: baths are for babies and pets


Scary or happy movies: romantic/dramatic


Chocolate or white chocolate: white chocolate!


Root Beer or Dr.Pepper: Dr. Pepper


Mud or Jell-O wrestling: jell-o is clean


Vanilla or chocolate: Vanilla


Summer or winter: Winter


Silver or Gold: gold


Diamond or pearl: pearl


Sunset or Sunrise: Sunrise

No comments: